- For little cost you maximise exposure for your room to be assured the best chance of letting
- Instant notification of any queries you may have
- 24/7 listing access & unlimited marketing until you find the right tenant
- We aim to have all new room listings on Rooms2RentUK within a few hours and on our network of property sites within 24 hours
- Automated courtesy emails will be sent at 14, 25, 45, 55 & 75 days of advertising your room on Rooms2RentUK to enquire on the status of your tenant search
- Submit up to 6 photos of the room
We are confident that if you follow our step-by-step process you will rent the room out within 45 days. If not then we will provide you will a free ad to the value of the standard package.
Where do we advertise your room?
We advertise your room on the major flat share websites in the UK. Click Here
What types of properties are advertised?
We advertise rooms only, mainly servicing those Landlords who would like to rent out their property on a room-by-room basis.
Do you provide a vetting service?
Unfortunately we do not provide a vetting of the tenants.
How long will my room be advertised for?
We will continue to advertise your room until you find the right tenant
and confirm that you are happy for us to stop advertising.
What happens once I have rented out my room?
Please advise us when you have rented out your room by logging into your account, select
"My Rooms" and then choose "I’ve found a tenant".
The advertisement will then be removed from Our Website as well as the other flat share websites.
Your room details will however remain on Our Website for future use.
- Please complete all questions asked - we understand there are many questions asked of you during the initial registration process but persevere in completing the answers accurately and with as much detail as possible and this should increase chances of finding the right tenant for you in the shortest amount of time.
- Provide photos with your advertisement, research has found that adverts with photos are far more likely to be viewed than those without. In particular photos of the room, kitchen, and living room area.
- When describing the room in the advertisement be as specific, and provide as much information as possible.
- Provide a viewing schedule which is flexible and suitable bearing in mind the potential tenant you are targeting. For example have some viewing timeslots in evenings or weekends for professionals who may be working during the week.
Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions to help us improve our services offered to Landlords in the future, so as to maximize the chances of securing the right tenant, by emailing
What should I do if the potential tenant wants to rent my room without viewing it and offers money to secure it?
You may have heard that this may be a scam so please tread carefully. If a potential tenant does contact you, saying they would like to pay in advance,
even though they have never met you or seen the room...STOP! THINK!
We hope that the arrangement of viewing appointments service we offer minimises these types of incidents.
Nonetheless it is recommended that you meet the potential tenant and not rent a room without them seeing it.
Any serious tenant will want to see the room.
Which cities/towns does Rooms2RentUK service?
We operate all over the UK. Please advise if you do not think this is correct and we can
make necessary changes at our earliest convenience.
I filled in my details at the Registration stage but when I try to log in,
the system says that I am not registered - why?
When you registered with us, we would have sent you an email asking you to verify your registration.
If you did not click the link in the email within 72 hours of receipt, your registration would have cancelled and you will have to re-register.
Please remember to check your inbox as well as junk box for our email to confirm activation of your registration.
I forgot my password – what do I do?
You can request your password to be emailed to you by inserting your email address in the “Forgot Your Password” field in the member login section.
A pop up window will appear asking you to enter the email address you provided on sign up. Your new password will be sent to this address.
What is the Free Ad about?
If the Landlord, after making payment for the advertisement does not rent out the advertised room within 45 days, then Rooms2RentUK will give
them their next advertisement free, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The free ad is limited to one per Landlord per paid advertisement
- Any credit not used for the free ad will not be refunded for cash
- The credit for the free ad is not transferable and must only be used for the Services provided by this website
- Any credits will be lost upon deactivation or termination of the Landlord’s account with Rooms2RentUK
- The paid advertisement must have advertised the room at market rent for the area.
Rooms2RentUK will do their due diligence to see what the comparables are and has sole
discretion over whether to grant the free ad or not.
- To redeem the free ad, the Landlord must contact Us at
informing us they have not yet rented out their room and request that they are entitled to a
free ad. An email from the Landlord responding to Rooms2RentUK’s courtesy 45 day email will be taken as notice of redemption.
If Rooms2RentUK agrees that the Landlord is entitled to a free ad, the Landlord’s account will have a
credit of one Standard Package Advertisement to be used to advertise their next room
Who can I contact for more information?
If you cannot find the answers to your questions on the
Learn More page,
Terms and Conditions page or this Page, please email us at
We will endeavor to respond to all queries within 48 hours.